BC20-M milling DRO
The BC20-M is a dedicated Milling specific DRO with all the functions you would expect and built in tilt mounting to ensure to optimal viewing when combined with the supplied mounting arm.
Fully loaded with all the features you would expect including bolt-hole (PCD) patterns, subdatums, tool-offsets and even inclined machining function.
● Machine specific versions
● Milling and Turning applications
● Optical Glass or Magnetic encoders
● Cost effective design
● One touch axis zero keys
● Message AND Tool/SDM displays
● Latest SDM manufactured design
● Bright clear wide-viewing angle display
● Wipe clean membrane keypad
● Ideal replacement for retrofit.
No. Axes: 2, 3
Display: Bright Green LED
Power :110…240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
Storage Temperature: -20oC to +70oC
Operating Temperature: 0oC to +50oC
Relative Humidity: 20% to 85%
Dimensions (H x W x D): 290mm x 190mm x 105mm
USB Service Fitted as standard
Auxiliary Port (6-outputs + RS232): Optional