TOP20-M milling DRO
The TOP20-M is a machine shop dedicated Milling specific digital readout housed in a compact, slim, high performance plastic case.
Fully loaded with all the features you would expect including bolt-hole (PCD) patterns, subdatums, tool-offsets and even inclined machining function. It is the ideal DRO for a cost effective DRO solution without compromising on performance.
● Machine specific versions
● Milling and Turning applications
● Optical Glass or Magnetic encoders
● Cost effective design
● One touch axis zero keys
● Message AND Tool/SDM displays
● Latest SDM manufactured design
● Bright clear wide-viewing angle display
● Wipe clean membrane keypad
● Ideal replacement for retrofit.
Axes: 2, 3
Display: Bright Green LED
Case: ABS Plastic
Power :110…240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
Storage Temperature: -20oC to +70oC
Operating Temperature: 0oC to +50oC
Relative Humidity: 20% to 85%
Dimensions (H x W x D): 182mm x 265mm x 45mm
USB Service Fitted as standard
Auxiliary Port (6-outputs + RS232): Optional